Friday, October 21, 2011

Hot Air Balloons

Renee's post made me think about what we have done lately to spice up our mornings :)

The last few mornings while walking to the bus stop we have seen Hot Air Balloons. Brelee absolutely LOVES hot air balloons and she can spot them before anyone else! She didn't want to go home, she wanted to stay and watch them. So I told her we should go home and color our own. I found these two clips, and whole I know nothing else about the sites, these pages were great coloring fun! (and it looked like there were some other fun things we could find from these websites too)

http://www.abcteach.com/directory/childhood/theme_days/letter_day/letter_h/#15772

http://www.hellokids.com/c_1785/coloring-page/transportation-coloring-pages/hot-air-balloon-coloring-pages/hot-air-balloon-coloring-page?print=1

Coloring Hot Air Balloons reminded me of the tissue paper hot air baloons my class made in 8th grade. You fill them with hot air and they float! I am pretty much determined to find instructions and make own of my own again. Even better than the floating candle lanterns from Rapunzel. Those things scare me! Seriously, they want to start a forest fire! :)

If anyone knows how I would love to find out! tell me!



No comments:

Post a Comment