Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Halloween Handprint Ghost

My mom saved a handprint ghost from when I was little (the faded ghost who looks like he is crying even though he is smiling- I can only wonder what my feelings were that day!), and I thought it would be fun to make some with my kids. All you need is:
White paper
Orange Paint
Black Construction Paper
Black Crayon or Marker
Glue
1. On a sheet of white paper place orange painted handprints, set aside to dry. (I am assuming that you know how to paint your child's hands, set them on a piece of paper then wash said hands)
2. One another piece of white paper cut out the shape of your ghost. Don't get too technical, they always look cute when they are done.
3. Cut out oval eyes from the black construction paper-or draw on your own!
4. Color in the face
5. Once your hand prints are dry, it shouldn't take long, cut around the handprint and glue to the body of the ghost.
6. BOO!

No comments:

Post a Comment